Only one week before on-line registration closes for the 2015 Wine Country ‘Ukulele Festival! If you’re planning on coming, here’s why you should register now:
- SAVE A LITTLE MOOLAH! Entrance fees and workshops are $5 more at the door! So, you can save up to $50 by registering in advance!
- NO WAITING! By registering in advance, all of your registration materials will be waiting for you when you arrive. One stop to pick it up, and you’re ready to go!
- GUARANTEED WORKSHOPS! Some of our workshops are close to being full, already. But, if you register online, you are guaranteed a seat in the workshops you choose.
- LUNCH! If you pre-order lunch, we’ll have it ready and waiting for you between workshops. All you have to do is pick it up, grab a seat outside, enjoy the music while you eat, and start your afternoon workshops on time.
- SELL AT THE FESTIVAL FLEA MARKET! Do you have a lovely old uke you’d like to sell, presumably to make room for another? Folks who pre-register for the festival will receive their inventory form before the festival so they can take advantage of “speed processing” and get their merchandise into the Festival Flea Market sooner for maximum exposure.
- GET A T-SHIRT THAT FITS! You can add a T-Shirt to your on-line registration and make sure you have one that fits when you check-in!
- EVERYBODY’S HAPPY, ESPECIALLY US! We don’t want to see you waiting in long lines. We don’t want to see the look of disappointment on your face when you find out the workshop you want to take is sold out. We don’t want you to have to wait while we have to print more hand-outs or get extra chairs. We’re happy, when you’re happy! And the best way to be happy is to register on-line now.
So don’t delay! Click the Link! And join us in the beautiful Napa Valley for a rollicking good time!
Still not sure? Check out all the great things you can do, Thursday – Sunday, on the Festival Schedule of Events.
Do you just want to strum and sing? Join us at the Happy Hour String-Along at Farmstead Friday night!
Got a date for Saturday Night? You should join us Saturday night for the Flea-By-Night Band show. Tickets are on sale now!
Want to taste some wine? Hello. It’s Wine Country! What better way to while away a sunny afternoon in the Napa Valley, than sipping wine on the back patio of Velo Vino, while Heidi and the Smoking Jackets put on a show, just for you! Find out how you can join us!
That’s it for now! Hope you’ll be joining us! It just won’t be the same without you.